LAWYER UP! LAWYER UP!

I personally have to agree with Mtw11

I found the whole presentation of the plot awkward, and sometimes the voices sounded acted and unnatural.

3/10 for the well-styled animation and plot themselves. If the presentation of the plot were improved, definitely would drastically improve the video itself.

My 1st Flash Animation My 1st Flash Animation

Pretty good first flash, but...

There's still lot of room for improvement. First off, I mean no disrespect, but I found the dogfights kind of...dull. It was just too easy for the good guy to win. Try making the dogfights longer, and have the enemies actually be pretty smart and pull out a lot of maneuvers, just like the good guy. Try changing the camera angles, mixed with some blur effects (in the filter option) a bit more to add to the excitement of a dogfight.
STill, on the up-side, the animation style was pretty good, and the designs were nice too. It's really good for a first animation (much, much better than my first lol)

Croberson responds:

Thanks, when I make the sequel to this...all of the boringness will be worked out.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Oh my gosh! That was funny!!!

That made me laugh so much, I peed my pants. Well, not really, but you get the point. Still, this was sooo freakin' funny! And, it seems like nintendo must hate Tom Fulp because the "We won't rest until Tom Fulp is burnt" sounded so real and clear. Nice job on animations, though, they could use a little work. Voted 5, and added this to favorites.

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

Too much clutter

I found that while the gameplay itself was fantastic, I found many things blending into the background. Other than that, great game. I still found myself eventually getting used to it, but I shouldn't have to begin with.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

Very helpful, but which script version is it.

The way you went over and described the different subjects of scripting and how you put it into terms a semi-beginner could understand was phenomenal. Almost all other tutorials I see are lists of how to do certain specific things, leading to no learning that can take you beyond the script they give you.
But after looking at this, I am actually seeing how the patterns in this are applied to other scripts I see, and no other tutorial or person on the forums has been able to do that.

Although, which Actionscript version is it? I noticed that some of the scripts you had either weren't complete so they were easier to understand, or you are not using AS 2.

You have my 5/5. Great learning device you've made.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

FIX....THE....LAG

honestly, this is a good game with a good concept, but there is just one thing that I hate....THE LAGG. I COUNTED how many seconds of lag (yes, there were multiple SECONDS, when the graphics were set to LOW) there was after level 15, and there was at the LEAST, 3 whole seconds when stuff starts blowing up. That kept me from being able to shoot the turrets at all, whatsoever. That, in turn, killed all of my funds after each round.

Also, I noticed that sometimes the turrets used civilians as their meatshields. When typically, it would only take 4-5 shots (I wasn't counting, that's just a general estimate) to kill them. But when there were a bunch of civilians around them, I had to kill 2 or 3 civilians just to get to the turret, not counting how many would run into my bullets as I shot at them.

But besides those two easily fixable problems, I had decent fun with this game. It was nice to see people explode when I bombed them >:3

'Data Surge' 'Data Surge'

Do you mind...

If I use this in a submission? Because it sounds like it'd be perfect for what I want to do with it. The beat wasn't too epic. But it was intense, and super-duper-uber awesome. Good job on this. I can't find anything wrong.

Flight to Freedom (loop) Flight to Freedom (loop)

The beginning was good...

But it should've been much longer. In the game, people would get tired of the same few notes playing every single few seconds. So far it's good. Just make it longer.

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Yeah, I know. This was mainly just a preview. Check out the full version. It is supposed to loop after the intro. But NewGrounds doesn't have that feature, so it doesn't loop how it's supposed to.
Hope you enjoy it.

The Final Flight The Final Flight

Sounds awesome

This is a perfect space chase movie. Or maybe an epic escape. This fits well with what I have planned for a movie. It also reminds me of metroid.