LAWYER UP! LAWYER UP!

I personally have to agree with Mtw11

I found the whole presentation of the plot awkward, and sometimes the voices sounded acted and unnatural.

3/10 for the well-styled animation and plot themselves. If the presentation of the plot were improved, definitely would drastically improve the video itself.

My 1st Flash Animation My 1st Flash Animation

Pretty good first flash, but...

There's still lot of room for improvement. First off, I mean no disrespect, but I found the dogfights kind of...dull. It was just too easy for the good guy to win. Try making the dogfights longer, and have the enemies actually be pretty smart and pull out a lot of maneuvers, just like the good guy. Try changing the camera angles, mixed with some blur effects (in the filter option) a bit more to add to the excitement of a dogfight.
STill, on the up-side, the animation style was pretty good, and the designs were nice too. It's really good for a first animation (much, much better than my first lol)

Croberson responds:

Thanks, when I make the sequel to this...all of the boringness will be worked out.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Oh my gosh! That was funny!!!

That made me laugh so much, I peed my pants. Well, not really, but you get the point. Still, this was sooo freakin' funny! And, it seems like nintendo must hate Tom Fulp because the "We won't rest until Tom Fulp is burnt" sounded so real and clear. Nice job on animations, though, they could use a little work. Voted 5, and added this to favorites.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Rofl-freakin-mao!

Omg! That was so funny. I was very impressed with this work. Great job guys on this collab. One question though, is the tails puppet on drugs or something? LOL.

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

.....

Whoa.....Crap......This is soo gonna be awesome. But, WHEN is this awesomeness gonna come out?

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

Awesome

This was so funny, and (warning: Spoiler) I didn't expect the grandma to come and take out the batteries roflmao lol lmao. One more thing, is there going to be a third one?

Samus and Megaman Part 2 Samus and Megaman Part 2

Sweet

It had perfect graphics, good action, nice humor, and everything! One question though, it's been about 3 and a half years since this came out, so are you working on the 3rd one? Please respond.

(voted 5 btw)

mmz:transfer of power 1 mmz:transfer of power 1

When is the next one coming out.

This movie was really great and all, but when is the next one coming out, it's been a FULL YEAR! When is the next one coming out!?!?!!!!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

AMAZING!

DUDE! THIS IS SOO AWESOME!!!!! The drawings were almost perfect, the sound editing was amazing, and the story line is awesome!!!!!! One question, though, you don't have to tell me, but I was curious; on the 3rd one, you said that Tom recognized your situation, and I want to know what was your situation, again, you don't have to answer if you think I'm getting too personal.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Great

I'm speechless o.0 This is so cool! I love all of your series, it has no flaws at all in the slightest. I just want to know, when is the next smbz episode coming out? Pleeeaassee answer.