'Data Surge' 'Data Surge'

Do you mind...

If I use this in a submission? Because it sounds like it'd be perfect for what I want to do with it. The beat wasn't too epic. But it was intense, and super-duper-uber awesome. Good job on this. I can't find anything wrong.

Flight to Freedom (loop) Flight to Freedom (loop)

The beginning was good...

But it should've been much longer. In the game, people would get tired of the same few notes playing every single few seconds. So far it's good. Just make it longer.

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Yeah, I know. This was mainly just a preview. Check out the full version. It is supposed to loop after the intro. But NewGrounds doesn't have that feature, so it doesn't loop how it's supposed to.
Hope you enjoy it.

The Final Flight The Final Flight

Sounds awesome

This is a perfect space chase movie. Or maybe an epic escape. This fits well with what I have planned for a movie. It also reminds me of metroid.

(PG) Heat of the Fight (PG) Heat of the Fight

SUPERDUPEROWNAGE

Just as the title says. This piece is epic, and it loops perfectly. I could listen to this all day. :)

Judgment Judgment

Thanks for the song

I put this music in and it fit in PERFECTLY! THank you so much!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!one!
!!!!!!

mkron responds:

SHWEET!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!

*+*+(CT: To Faraway Times)+*+* *+*+(CT: To Faraway Times)+*+*

Nice to listen to

It's nice to listen to, it's also kinda peaceful and calming. But, I dunno why, but the beginning reminds me of runescape.

Chronamut responds:

ic.. oh well.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

AWWW! YEAH!!111!!!111!!!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!!!!This is big big big big big big big big (5years later) big big improvement!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Why thank thank thank thank thank (5 years later) you very much dude! Glad you liked it! Mega Man Metal ftw! \m/

FF8 - Force Your Way FF8 - Force Your Way

Again, a little bit to similar

Good, but too similar. Nice added beat though. (Voted 4)

Auron59 responds:

uhh... ok!

FF7 - Jenova FF7 - Jenova

Good, but....

Sounded a tad bit too much like the real one, other than that, this is pleasant to the ears. Voted 4 btw.

Megaman X4 - Zero Megaman X4 - Zero

Sweet

This is nice pleasure to the ears. One thing though. Near the beginning, it sounded just a wee bit too much like the original theme. That barely affects how awesome this is. Rock on.

\m/